SERVE the patients soon! STOP thepainful and long drawn credentialing time!:
- Planning to start a new medical practice or add a new practice location
- Wanting to hire qualified medical providers
- Wanting to outgrow your in-house department
- Joining the new practice or relocating
- Changing your TAX ID or Group NPI
- Provider desires to participate in an insurance plan
- Insurance carriers requesting for new or updated information
What we do – Credentialing Providers and Group Practices with Federal and Commercial payers.
- Gathering and reviewing provider and Practice information.
- Screening and Primary source verification of records obtained from the client.
- Initial signup with CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare) for new providers and maintenance whenever required.
- Submitting online PECOS (Provider Enrollment Chain and Ownership System) applications like 855I, 855B, 855R for Medicare.
- Filing state Medicaid applications as per the state guidelines.
- Preliminary application submission to all commercial insurances, like Aetna, BCBS, UHC, etc.
- Checking provider necessity in the geographic area with each payer.
- Follow-up on the preliminary applications.
- Submission of final enrollment packages with all the necessary licenses, certificates, W9, DEA, insurance details, etc.
- Follow-up on the final agreements with payers.
- Assist with inspection process of the facility with Medicare.
- CLIA waiver Certificate.
- Provider records maintenance and renewals with all insurances in a timely manner.
Trust the experts at Tapasvi Health7 to help you navigate the tedious process of provider enrollment and medical credentialing all at a low cost!
We follow the current standards set forth by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Joint Commission (JCAHO) and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC).
We credential all types of providers:
Including physicians, allied, alternative and complementary practitioners.
- Healthcare organizations including hospitals, surgical centers, preferred provider organizations, networks, associations, medical practices, and staffing organizations.
- Take away the headaches of mountain of paper work
- We fill your forms, attend phone calls, answer e-mails, faxes and follow-ups to the insurances and submit all applications
- Increase patient referrals
- Get paid by the insurance faster
- Dedicated project manager
- Our expertise with credentialing has saved at-least a few months of time to our clients and helped in early payments.